Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kombucha For Daysss

I officially have more Kombucha than I know what to do with--I used to never think that was possible. Usually I space out the times I create new batches so I'll always have a steady supply on hand. This time I managed to make two 2 gallon jars simultaneously, leaving me with, yes, 4 gallons total. They need an entire fridge just for themselves.


Hogging the entire fridge.













Basically all this just means is that I need your help! I may have made an abundance, but it's nonetheless a delicious abundance and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! This time I created a green and black tea base. In addition I will be offering 3 flavors! You can of course enjoy your Kombucha plain, or I will have freshly squeezed APPLE JUICE available as well as the ever so popular and freshly squeezed LEMON-GINGER!! I didn't know which one I liked more so I thought I'd share both of the bests with everyone.


My hard working SCOBY (his name is Bart).
Remember you can get your Kombucha by emailing me at fermentsandflour@gmail.com or just purchasing through a PayPal account via this website. I offer 2 different sizes: either 12 oz. for $3.75 or 750 ml. for $7. Feel free to email with any other questions as well!

















Choose size:


Make sure to include what flavor you would like during checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment